See my "crepitus clunking" post or:

If it's velocity made I'd contact them.  Absolutely the best customer service I
have ever received anywhere.  I had the same issue with the stock atlas
wheelset bought thru RBW. They (velocity) replaced it twice and the second time
they upgraded me from the sport cup and cone to the sealed atb type at no
charge, not even shipping!

If it was a RBW/HOW you'll probably have to send it in which is cost
prohibitive.  You're LBS can probably could just overhaul or adjust it for $15.

OR go to storm mountain Cyclery on eBay and buy a dyad/xt wheelset for under
$300 shipped.

I strongly encourage wheel purchases thru Velocity.

Fair winds,

Captain Conway