Purchasing a bike on a basis of need, I agree, is not likely. I suppose anyone
interested enough to open the thread may well understand the appeal already or
develop interest that would lead them to do research, especially at this price
point. That's the way I go about things. For example, I recently (belatedly)
became aware of Rawland bikes and spent some time researching their models. It
was cool to find something new and see another take on bikes. I guess that is
the thrill of this hobby for me. Maybe I'm hoping to be "forced" to keep it and
add to the stable, who knows.