Agree that everyone needs a jones ;). But pictures and a better description
helps. Is this with the truss fork or regular fork? What color? I'm
assuming this is not the plus version? What tire sizes are on there now?
etc. I already have a Plus and don't need another one, but any potential
buyer would like to see more info. A price goes a long way in getting
people interested in these forums as well, if its a steal I'm sure someone
will bite the bullet on it quickly. I bet there's a lot of Riv owners who'd
love a Jones.

On another note, why the Jones for a Hunq or Appaloosa? I have both a Hunq
and a Jones plus, I had the Hunq first and then got the Jones for more
technical singletrack trail riding. i love them both and can't imagine
getting rid of either, especially since the Jones plus, although more than
capable of being setup as an all rounder, currently functions as my
dedicated trail bike with 3 inch tubeless tires pumped to ~10 psi (which
suck on the road), crabon rims (i know), and crabon handlebars (yes, i
know, but no regrets), and my hunq is setup as an all rounder. but....if i
had the jones first, i'd just get another wheelset and skip the second
bike. you can't beat those Jones loop bars for all rounder purposes. That's
just one reporter's opinion though.