Thanks for this - that's exactly my quandary. I like the adjustability
(have heard several folks say they like their Boscos at more of an angle
than the moose version) and the additional real estate next to the stem for
the forward grip, but I do worry about flex. 58cm Boscos + 120mm stem = a
lot of potential for wiggly metal under load, and I tend to dislike that
"torsion" feeling. I'm not exactly a featherweight dude, plus I like to use
my bike to carry stuff - commuting loads, full growlers of beer, 750mL
bottles of whiskey (okay, so there's a trend there), both of which I fear
will exacerbate the flexiness. I know I could spring for a bullmoose
version separately, but there are so many other bikey accessories and such
that I'd rather buy... Guess we'll just wait and see how it goes. Thanks
again.