Just noticed that the 2016 Clems (one of which is my anxiously
awaited/still awaiting 52c green pre-order) are shipping with normal,
non-bullmoose Boscos. I suppose it's silly to be disappointed, but I have
always liked the integrated look of the various bullmoose variants, and
also thought the added stiffness would be good, generally, and especially
good for yanking that long, stout bike around while hauling my commuting
load. Any thoughts?

CS (Cam S., not Clem S.)