My problem with helmets is that I have a w-i-d-e head.   I measure out to 7
1/2 or 7 3/4 for a ball cap, so I guess big and wide, not a good combo.   I
feel sorry for Mom, I guess Dad too.

Helmets tend to fit but push into the sides of my head and end up giving
headaches.   So rarely do I wear them.    When required at events I usually
end up in a hairnet.   Most organizers don't specify the TYPE of helmet
that is required, only that a helmet must be worn.

I don't have the actual name of the helmet, but I did find one of the Bell
helmets that fit comfortably.   To bad it was the race helmet with the
integrated faceshield, I looked like one of the Spaceballs guys.
Scott