I recently bought a Bontrager Starvos MIPS helmet from my LBS along with an
optional visor insert (attempting to reaffirm my loyalty after buying a
bike and lots of gear from Riv!).  The helmet is comfortable, seems
well-enough ventilated and has grooves along its surface that help hold my
Safe Zone helmet mirror in position.  I chose safety yellow with reflective
black accents.  I do most of my riding in city traffic and frequently after
dark, so the extra visibility is a plus. Price point was just under $100.