Hi Leah,
I'm with the others-- I enjoy reading your posts for the writing,
observations, and thoughtfulness.

RE: PTA-- these posts are very much presentation ready with a few phone
pics (or sidewalk and bike rack). Maybe there's a police officer or elected
official or ??? in your neighborhood who would help press for improvements?

Keep up the great work. Those children (and their parents) are fortunate to
have someone like you as a neighbor.

shoji