Well, I am done with downtube shifters.  I have one bike with downtube
shifters, and that's going to change when these SS2's become available.
Even back in the day I was never all that enamored of them, and now I just
can't even deal.  If you love 'em, more power to ya, bro, but they are not
for me.  To me, downtube shifting only makes sense when riding drop bars in
the drop position.  Being that I am all upright now, that downtube is just
outta reach.  Also, I will be swapping the SS2's for the Sunrace shifters
currently on my Clem.  I'm not for sure they are the problem here, but I'm
ready to try something new...

El Cerrito, CA