Had a few minutes to tidy things up a bit and go for a brief ride...

The Choco bars feel a touch narrow to me and the front end feels almost
squirrelly compared to my other current rides. I'm thinking about mounting
sideways road levers as done on mustache bars. I ended up opting for the
silver shifters on thumbies, as bar ends won't work with my chosen ergon
grips without some filing or odd grip positioning. I also installed the
longer 130-ish stem I had vs. the initial 80-ish stem.

Here's a few shots of the initial build - still to come are cream longboard
fenders and the hub area rack. At some point I need to put a standard pull
rear derailleur on as the only RD I had in stock to install is a reverse
pull and it makes me crazy to have to think about my shifting.

​
 File_003.jpeg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6fp2AmAnZgmemRBelRucG9wZU0/view?usp=drive_web>
​​