The milk-jug vibe speaks really well on Rando rides.  The more expensive
the bike you ride the better.  It says I am putting this piece of recycled
trash on my fine bike to keep the spray off my fellow riders.  Your comfort
is more important than my fine looks. It looks especially great with some
rusted binder clips on the bottom of the fender. :-)

Toshi (a beneficiary of such fine fender accroutrements )