That's an interesting perspective, Al. Regardless of the similarity in
ride/capability I experienced with both bikes, I would agree that Clem has more
of a "bash about" personality, simply by nature of its semi-welded construction
and lower price. In reality they can both do the same stuff, but I definitely
treat my Appaloosa as a more delicate object. Unnecessarily.