Glen,
Thanks for the idea.  Sweat net ordered.  Not sure where I'll put a fan,
maybe a small one will fit next to the TV, which is just in front of the
bike.

I have the trainer tire, but haven't been up to changing it yet.  It was
tough enough just getting the bike from the storage unit into the RV and on
the trainer while wearing a hinged knee brace and using my cane.  I'm just
glad the Pitlock skewer fit the trainer and I didn't have to change that.
It's been only seven minutes per session so far and thus not a lot of heat
yet.  I'll keep an eye on the good tire using my temp gun after each
session.

It's not boring when it's this short.  :)  I'll probably need the music as
sessions get longer.  Eventually, I'll also have that TV for virtual
rides.  That'll be interesting.

Thanks for the reminders.

Tim