Hi Bill,
Love your bikes.  Your and inspiration for others with the +1 itch.  I have
an AHH and can't make up my mind to go +1 with a Hunq or an Atlantis.

I live in Utah and manage construction projects.  We always have to budget
times into our project schedules for hunting season.  Even in Utah, it is
much more about getting up in the mountains and enjoying time together.
 The best hunters usually don't kill anything, because that leads to a lot
of work (especially an elk) and ruins all the fun/relaxation.  The kids
still get out of school on the first day of hunting season.  When I first
moved here, I went on a mountain bike ride on opening day, and scared the
XXXX out of myself because there were men with guns around every bend!