Follow-up ride report for Eric and others, regarding the Snoqualmie Pass
tires in their transition from 19mm Open Pro rims to 24mm A319 rims whereby
the tires now measure ~41.5 vs. the ~39.5....

Disclaimer: I'm not generally good about regular tire inflation: I start a
few PSI higher than I prefer then ride until it's a few PSI too low and
inflate - this is a fairly wide range with Compass tires in the widths I
tend to ride. I've now ridden the Snoqualmie Pass on both rims with the
same inflation approach...

1. At the higher end of inflation, 65+ PSI, aggressive cornering felt
better with the narrower Open Pro rims
2. At the lower end of inflation, maybe 25ish PSI, aggressive cornering
felt squirmy and dangerous on the Open Pro rims (so don't do that)

Full stop. All other ride characteristics were indistinguishable for me
with the two different rim and resultant tire widths. This was in riding on
paved trails, smooth unpaved trails, urban rough road environs and
rocky/crushed rock/rutted trail riding. Further, the Snoqualmie Pass feel
very similar to my true-to-size Barlow Pass tires, such that I expect that
unless I procure a bike with more tire clearance, I'll likely revert to
Barlow Pass tires for this bike when the time comes to replace them for the
additional fender and brake clearance I'd gain.

-Jeff
Silver Spring, MD