Thanks for all the feedback everyone.  I'm glad I asked.  Between the
lukewarm to bad reports on the SA and the glowing reviews I found in
for the Rivet.  I was leaning that way anyway since I had met the woman who
runs Rivet at NAHBS and she was really great.  The whole company seemed
similar to Riv in their values.  Guess I should have followed that instinct
instead of getting cheap about something so crucial to a positive biking
experience.  Get what you pay for and all that...

Thanks again.
John