That does not surprise me either .  And also, to be able to shop in
person, to see and feel whatever it is in person.  I live in an area
without the wide choice an urban/suburban area offers and rather miss it.
Online shopping is just so different, so "virtual" .   Here I am sitting in
front of a table on the floor, tapping on a plastic keyboard, looking out
the window.  Hmmm .... how odd .   It's like the difference between riding
the bike, and looking a images of riding the bike, one full of life, the
other rather empty, like eating junk food , you keep eating but never are
satisfied. Like thinking about life but never fully being Life itself.

 Man oh man . .  .  .