I have the Tektro 720 on my 2009  Sam, and have been impressed with their
power and good enough modulation. Inexpensive, too. But I do get
significant brake shudder. I was surprised to read that Jan says the 720s
are too flexible to function optimally. I haven't noticed this. Logic would
tell me if I'm experiencing brake shudder, the fork is flexing under load
and the brake's stiffness is not a factor. What am I missing?