Ryan asked if I was riding all the way. No, it would be nice but the concerts
are the main reason for the trip and they're too far apart to ride, even at
brevet pace. Valerie, you're thinking like I am. This might be a really great
chance to get really familiar with the Hunqapillar. Those rides in the hills on
the Riv site look absolutely sublime. On the other hand, Diablo calls for a
road-ish bike, I think? I can carry two bikes on my Saris rack. Maybe the Hunq
and the Roadeo. You never see a golfer with just one club in his bag do you?
Hmmmmm... And Jim, I'd love company on Diablo if I won't slow you down. Maybe
an Easy Wind will blow us along the Big River and we'll run into a Friend of
the Devil...