I've only played with it in a stand when I was taking a class at UBI.  I
have heard far better mechanics than myself who've ridden with it (but
personally have no particular use for it) that the best thing about it is
if you are racing cyclocross and even when your drivetrain gets mucked up
it still shifts smoothly.

Funny because the two most recent bikes into my stable I put downtube
shifters on.

.02 cents

Addison Wilhite, M.A.

Academy of Arts, Careers and Technology <http://www.washoeschools.net/aact>

*“Blazing the Trail to College and Career Success”*

Educator: Professional Portfolio <http://renorambler.wix.com/portfolio>

Blogger: Reno Rambler <http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com/>