Max,
I got this tool
kit https://smile.amazon.com/BIKEHAND-Bike-Bicycle-Repair-Tools/dp/B006WRWEJU
it has been great, I service 4 Rivendells with it, there are better tools
but I have haven't broken anything but the allens are rounding off and I am
going to get a Bondhus set here to replace them.  Sheldon Brown, Park
tools, and I really like RJ the Bike guy on youtube he often shows how to
do things with less than ideal tools.
Make sure you have grease.