For decades I owned a Park professional shop stand and a few years ago I sold
it in an effort to clear up some space.
I don't miss it a bit.
I don't build as many bikes as I used to but still build some and do lots of
maintenance.

I would buy a bench mount stand if I ever bought another stand. Same Pro
quality clamp but they can be mounted to a bench or a post.
Good way to free up some floor space and just slide it into the collar when you
need it.

I also like the VAR ceiling hooks, does anyone know of a source for those?
They could live in my carport, hung up out of the way.

Ray
Vallejo CA