Thanks everyone!

I'm familiar with assembling and installing most parts on a bike (except BB
and derailleurs), but I feel much more prepared after you all have shared
tips, advice and insight from your personal experiences.

BTW, I live in San Diego. I'll be building the bike with my buddy the first
weekend in April, but if anyone here lives in the area and wants to help
out/hangout eat some pizza and drink beer...let me know.

Cheers,
Max