That should have been "email," obviously.

On 03/22/2017 09:44 PM, Steve Palincsar wrote:

Emain Jan.

On 03/22/2017 09:33 PM, George Schick wrote:
Tracking back to this thread, since I've become interested in this Grand Bois 120mm cassette, I found that the link to the Compass web site is defunct. Going directly to their main web site and searching for components under the heading "Hubs," I found only a 130mm available. While it looked to be a great idea, it must not have attracted much interest and is yet another good option that has now disappeared.