if you carry a lot of weight and ride more bumpy roads i would go clem

if you carry a lot of weight and ride smooth single track, pavement, or
dirt roads, i would go appaloosa

if you carry stuff on your commute that is able to fit in a basket, i would
get the sam.

if you're going to ride upright then get a clem or appaloosa, if youre
going drop bars then get the sam

I used to have a sam, but upright bars were cramped, my appaloosa should be
coming in soon.