Also, be aware of the obvious few facts that the more loaded your bike the
more challenging it is on the stand, as well as the rougher/looser the
terrain the less useful a stand. For the riding I do, I gave up stands as
they were more often than not "delayed falls" rather than stands. Grin. But
I'm a big ogre with big ogre loads in big ogre terrain, so I'm likely the
exception.

With abandon,
Patrick