Hi Carla,
I have a SON28 to IQ-X and Velolumino fender light on my Hunqapillar:

Here's a pic. You can zoom a bit and maybe see the wiring:
https://flic.kr/p/MU5VJN

I have a double wire (supplied by BM with the IQ-X) that connects to the
dyno hub. The wire is wrapped around the drive-side fork leg to the
mid-fork braze-on. From there, I wrapped it along the Nitto mini front rack
leg to the IQ-X headlight attached to the front rack plate.

If you're only adding a front light, then that would be all.

If you need closer pics, I can snap some and post them tomorrow.

Good luck!
shoji
Arlington MA