Visually, but certainly not in serviceability! Your 650B wheels will leave
your bb 3/4" closer to the floor. Much more to the point would be 650B X
42s which are about the same diameter of 700C X 25s.

Also, a bike designed to handle well with 42 or 50 mm tires won't handle as
well with 25s, at least that is my experience with roadified mountain bikes
that handle well with 50s and lousily with 25s.