I can't really add anything meaningful regarding which bike to keep/get. My
personal preference is 100% Atlantis over Hunqapillar, but I'm not you.

What I would recommend is for you to ask yourself. "What will I regret the
most?
Selling the Hunqapillar to get the Atlantis or keeping the Hunqapillar?
The answer will probably become obvious to you fairly quickly. It's not
about what you want most or reasons for wanting it, but what you will
regret the most in the future.

René