I love the idea of multiple wheelsets and executed it for my wife's 52cm
Clementine. I've got two nearly identical velocity synergy/shimano w/ dyno
wheelsets one with Fatty Rumpkins and one with Nobby Nics.  Now the hassle
I've found is not the actual swap b/c the brake offset is identical but
it's in the fender/lighting situation.  In order for two wheelsets to
really offer different riding experiences generally one of the two won't
support fender installs.

On my Saluki I've got one wheelset right now and my dyno lights (Rear) and
rack (front) are all integrated into my fender install.  It would be a
45min disassembly and possibly longer reassembly to swap out and in the
fenders and when I was fenderless I'd loose my rear lighting and have to
install a wiring disconnect of some sort.  I guess I could redesign my
lighting integration to make it quicker to disconnect.

On my wife's Clem once I first swapped out the rumpkins for knobby I've
never reinstalled the fenders... it's been about 3 months.  Maybe I'm
unusually lazy.  Anyone of you multi wheelset advocates have a good system
for going from slick/fender/dyno light to knobby?  I'd love to have 42mm
BSP EL and BG RnR wheelset's to swap for my Saluki...

Tony