Hey Jason,

Mark is right, you spotted me! Part of my morning commute to Uptown
Kingston, I was making the trek to higher ground that morning ; )

It's also true, as Mark mentioned, that I opened a shop uptown recently.
I'd love to meet any and all Riv riders/enthusiasts in the Hudson Valley
area. The shops model is all about practical, beautiful bikes, and making
connections with bike-minded folks, inside or outside of the Kingston
community.

Would love to meet you!

Thanks for the plug, Mark! (**also a swell guy**)

-Bryan