Hi all
I missed this whole thread and I'm the one who started it!
I MAY be available for a ride on Sunday also.
I won't know if I'll be in town till mid-week but will I know Sat won't work.
Sunday might.
Will let you all know.
I just did a 35 miler yesterday up around Cottekil into  Olivebridge , then
down towards Accord and back up to Cottekil.
Very beautiful riding and also it really beat me up a little bit.  The heat
plus all the hills were a little intense but great.
Jason