"Lastly,  If like me, you have more idealistic views of your riding than
actual, id recommend rectifying the two before purchasing"
   as quoted by Drew above, is advice I needed a long time ago. Many bikes were
bought and sold before my Appaloosa. I wish it were more trail oriented
personally. The long wait time on the hunq seems it may make the decision
easier. Didn't a recent email state that no new orders were being taken due to
long backups for Atlantis/hunqs?