I tried both on my visit to HQ, and ended up with an Appaloosa almost entirely
because it was cheaper. Not that I couldn't save up for the Hunq but it's more
money than I'm comfortable sinking into a bike at my station in life. But the
Hunq had something in the ride quality that was doing it for me. It reminded me
of my Bridgestone MB, which is an amazingly comfy bike in my mind.

Worth noting that if you are a taller person, you won't be able to hop on the
650b train on an Appaloosa. Hunqs can be ordered up to 59 size with 650b
wheels. I ride 29x2.1 on my Joe and it's is a lot of tire to be pushing around
everywhere I go. Like I said, I really like riding 26" on my MB-5.