Can’t confirm but I think Clem has more clearance with Roman’s Rosco having the
Appaloosa crown and clearance.

Mark,
Thanks for sharing these pics as I’ve considered a surly 24 pack rack plus
basket for my own Clem but have been concerned about fit.  This is a 700c/29er
Clem, 59cm right?  I previously installed a surly nice front to my Clem but
ultimately wasn’t using it to its full capacity and had another racked&basketed
bike so I removed and eventually let it go in a trade.  Now I’m revisiting
front rack options for Clem’s future...

Between a Nitto r14 top rack plus basket
Nitto 32f mini plus basket (requires switching to canti brakes) with extra
support from long struts (as done on some Riv staff bikes)
Surly 24 with basket
Or
I’ve also considered a 32f mini in combination with Marks HAR (hub area rack.).
Anyone successfully using this combo?  Might start a new topic but I’m thinking
of installing the 32f mini with double ended canti rack adapter bolts and using
the HAR as a removable low option.  Anyone tried this already?

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ