Hi Shojie,  I forgot that V brake option.  Its something I can check and
consider.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi Tim,  I forgot that Tektro brake cable hanger at Riv’s site.  Its
definitely another option so I can retain my Shimano CX50 brakes in the
front.  I have bookmarked bag sellers you mentioned and I was not aware of
those brands. I appreciate too your recommendation on the Revelate
handlebar bags. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi Mike W., Thanks for suggesting different options.  It looks like
combining bikepacking bags and traditional panniers is a good one ☺

Hi Brendan,  thanks for posting your picture ☺  It gives me a lot to
consider on how to setup my gear.  I am trying not to use a rear pannier
based on my 2016 TransAm trip where I had to push my bike a lot and it was
kinda awkward with my huge Carradice C rear panniers.  It will definitely
be even harder pushing the bike on dirt roads.

Hi Jon,  I will look into the Rawland demiporteur rack and surly petite
porterhouse bag.  I checked out the photos of fully loaded bike and it
really helps.  Are those your bikes?  Thanks a lot.

Hi Kellie,  its nice to see others are using front basket ☺  I also quickly
browsed on the blog and it’s a nice resource.  I read that she also used
the same Clikstand cooking gear I used on my 2016 TransAm.  Thanks!

Hi Patrick!!! I agree with Richard that your writings and pictures are
inspiring.  I have been doing cut/paste everyone’s post to save for later
review.  I posted my Atlantis bike loaded with traditional panniers so you
guys could check what I have previously tried.  This will be my first time
to use some bikepacking bags to complement my existing gears.

Hi Bob,  Thanks for posting your picture of your loaded bike.  It gives me
a lot of ideas on different setups to try on my 48 Hunqapillar.

You guys are lucky to have easy access to such gears specially stuff coming
from Rivendell.  I got to chance to visit them last year and its a really
cool place. In my case since I am on the other side of the globe, I have to
order stuff unseen and have it shipped to my brother in law in Illinois to
be consolidated before it gets shipped via sea freight (1.5-2 months) to
the Philippines.

Thank you all!!!
It is really heartwarming for all of you to take the time to posts your
suggestions ☺
Now its time to review and buy some of the gears/racks you have
recommended.  I will post pictures couple of months from now once I get the
gears.

Warm regards,
Ed Fausto
Riv rider in Manila, Philippines
51 Atlantis, 50 Cheviot, 50 Betty Foy (wifey), 48 Hunqapillar.
Still tempted to get an Appalossa for that N+1 and I hope my sweetheart
does not read this :-)