If you had an older Atlantis that was a 56 or under, ie, a 26"-wheeled
bike, you could use the Paul Motolites and run it as a 650b (if I ever run
across a cheap 56 Atlantis, I'd consider doing such).  I wouldn't try to
run a 700c Atlantis as a 650b.

(Realize, I have to caveat things everytime I open my mouth, but this is
coming from a guy who converted his 700c Ram to 650b Hetres, and then for
awhile borrowed the 700c wheels for the 650b Bomba w/ Motolites, just to
see how it'd be, and it was fine...)