This is exciting. I have a 650b Atlantis on order. My semi secret plan (I'm
aware it's somewhat apocryphal) was to get a disc fork made for it down the
line and keep v's or canti's in the rear. I'd Keep the og fork as is in case
the change is dumb. Right now that seems about as close to dream bike as I can
get.

I've been hesitant to consider frame modifications on the Atlantis that I don't
even have yet, but I'd love to see pics of the disclantis. Might push me over
the edge.