I have both. I've drifted from the Grip Kings mainly because I felt in damp
conditions they were not so grippy. I also grew to not love the look. The
RMX are closer to a "regular looking" (whatever the heck that is these
days) pedal. I bought two pair from Riv for my tandem. They are just dandy.
I think they would go nicely with a Clem H. (I did, long ago, buy the
spikes Riv sells/used to sell? for the GKs, but the little bag with the
handful of teeny spikes is lost among my voluminous mounds of bicycle
parts. They never had a chance, really.