Off list I had contacted Patrick about shoulder and neck pain on my non Riv
bike asking for recommendations on what changes I could make on it.  Saddle
and handlebars are about the same height.  His suggestion once he saw
picture of the bike setup was to move the saddle back.  I don't know the
right terminology, but just as the seat is "behind" the peddles on the OM-1
pictured above, my seat wasn't.  I changed the saddle to one with longer
rails and moved it to the most back position.  This removed most of my pain
and I felt more balanced on the bike.  It's almost perfect.  In fact, it is
so good, that I'm thinking about getting a Selle Anatomica saddle because I
heard that because it has longer rails I can move the seat back even
more.   Thank you Patrick!

Roberta