On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 2:13:38 AM UTC+8, drew wrote:

> Interesting all around. I'm trying to save myself having to set it up and
> then order a roadlink, wait for delivery and re set up. I'm just excited to
> ride this bike and not wanting to wait.
> Anyway, I just ordered the wolftooth since it sounds like in the least, it
> won't hurt.

Maybe I'm missing something. The additional setup time/effort to add a
Roadlink is minimal, since the chain wrap, derailleur adjustment, and
derailleur cable loop length will not change. So you only need to use the
"lo" limit screw to prevent overshifting into the larger cogs, and even
that is optional if you're careful (not a catastrophic failure mode). So no
need to wait unless you are counting on that last few low gears to get you
over a climb.