Thanks Ed.  That helps a lot, as well as the comments from others.

Question(s) - From a sizing standpoint, did you fit in the middle of the
PBH recommendations for a particular size (of the Roadini) or were you on
the outer edge of those recommendations (where you could have gone with
either a smaller or larger frame)?  If on the edge, which way did you
choose?  Also, if you were in the middle of the recommendations, does the
bike fit you just as expected?  Any surprises as to saddle/handlebar
heights or reach?  What size Joe vs Roadini?

Big thanks for any help or info!

Bob