Thanks for the input everyone,. I am in the Seattle area, and my goals this
year are to do more gravel riding and to complete the Seattle to Portland
ride.  My primary use, however, is a 9 mile commute (with some decent
climbs in parts) with the previously mentioned 10-15 lbs.  I'm really
looking for a bike to tackle the commute but also be able to handle the
Seattle to Portland ride (another bike will be my gravel bike). Seems like
the AHH is probably the best Riv to handle that I just wanted some opinions
over the difference over the LHT.  With the LHT i definitely notice the
weight on my commute and I want something snappier.