Agreed.
My brother died suddenly six years ago. I had some people respond similarly to
Christopher when I wasn’t able to complete some reviews on the website I wrote
for at the time. They subsequently were reprimanded by their bosses and
blackballed by some news sites for their behavior (not at my request). Not a
pretty situation but insensitivity and entitlement is pretty ugly.

Rule one of life: don’t be a jerk. If someone else tells you that you came off
like a jerk then own that you caused someone else to feel that way, self
examine and move on. No one is saying you are an across the board horrid human.
You messed up. You own. You make amends. You move on.

Easy.

-Justin