It is absurd to say or imply that I don’t get it, I am lying, I lack compassion
and/ or empathy, that my worry was less than genuine, I am the problem and
possibly the reason she walked away from her blog. You know nothing about me.
Nothing. That you can’t understand how a post could say something you didn’t
intend says a lot.

I’ve been a part of this group for a long time. I welcome anyone who has had
any negative dealings with me to come forward. I’ve treated members of this
group as friends and to be treated this way by members of this group is sad.
Yes, it is an Internet forum and I know people will say I’m being too sensitive
or whatever. The problem is I’ve never treated this group or the people in it
as just an Internet forum. I’ll start now.

I could further explain myself and how my initial post could be read to say
something different but I honestly don’t think it is worth it. This is my final
post on the issue. Feel free to continue assuming the worst of me, of acting
like you know something about me, that you get something I don’t. Please also
continue to include links to posts that you feel would help me better myself.

Chris