Hi Dale,
Take the Sam for a ride!  And ditto on the congrats for your new coming
Atlantis.  I’ve often suffered similar symptoms but find they often flair up
more when not getting enough riding in.  Although I certainly still think of
build changes while riding or because of revelations discovered after several
rides the immediacy of such changes quickly subsides once I get back in the
saddle and allows me to think about them more critically or economically rather
than succumb to the impulse buying that turns into a pile of parts (which I
still need to dig myself out of, of course.)

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ