the price difference is over $300... maybe that's not much to some, but it
certainly makes me wonder...  just imagine what you could do with an extra
$300+ when it comes to wheels or tires...

I haven't ridden a Roadini, but I did have a Bleriot and when you compare
the frame of the Bleriot with the frame of the BMC Road, I don't there is
any comparison...  as I assume the Roadini is similar build construction
(steel-wise) as the Bleriot, the BMC will beat it hands down...  The lower
priced Rivs are nice bikes but there is just something about the way Mike
Varley spec'd out the build of the frame that just makes it ride sublime...

Now if someone tells me the Roadini is a far superior build over the
Bleriot, I'll take it all back...

Just my .02...

Chris