<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PRpiy5oUyjY/WlzrllcsjDI/AAAAAAAAAGs/b0Q8CMVT3L060HzgECgbuNAmW9_ejmQ_gCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1609s.jpg>
My Sam is 11 speed - 105 derailleurs, Dura-Ace bar ends, Ultegra cassette
and chain. The crank is a VO drillium which is supposedly good up to 10
speeds, but handles the 11 speed with no problems. I went with the 105
derailleurs because they were mostly silver, - the Ultegra, Dura-Ace and
Microshift derailleurs, not so much. The indexing works perfectly for now,
and if it fails, the bar end car be easily switched to friction.

Laing