There were a couple of Rosco versions. The Rosco Road which I have and is
designed for drop bars and I've heard compared to the Legolas, and the
Mixte which was more upright, and I think another one that was also upright
if I recall but don't remember. Maybe I'm wrong on the the mixte, but there
was definitely a drop bar road version and an upright or two versions.
Either way, I wasn't expecting the Rosco Road to be my go to fast road
bike, especially after going through a Sam and a Hunq (with various version
of drop bars and upright bars, stripped down and loaded w/
racks/bags/lights/fendors), but it is. Using G One 38mm tires and no racks.
Sugino cranks and deore parts.

D "I'm closing my gmail so I can get back to work and not going to think
about bikes for the rest of the day" Stein