A fenderless, rackless lugged road frame. I have lots of bikes with fenders
and racks and lights with all sorts of braze-ons. What I want is a "road
racing" look frame, as-in no eyelets on the front or rear dropouts or forks
or seatstays, no kickstand plate. Everything else can be the same - long
chainstays, long top tube, relaxed geometry, 700c x 38 or 44, etc.
Centerpulls or cantilevers would be ok as long as the cable stop and
posts were brazed onto the seatstays and forks. Half chromed forks and
seatstays would be wonderful. Just a clean road bike that rides like a Riv.
Not very likely. Not even sure that it could happen on a custom. Basically,
I want a fatter tired, higher handlebar (still drops) cross between my old
Masi and my Paramount.

Laing
Cocoa, FL